This position is responsible for overall supervision and coordination on a single site up to approximately 200 FTE’s on projects requiring higher level technical complexity. The position serves under the supervision of an Operations Manager. Responsible for administering, directing, and coordinating all maintenance, outages, capital, and/or other plant services performed on a site by Austin Industrial personnel. Serves as Austin's point of contact for the assigned sites to the customer's maintenance, capital, and outage representatives.
This position requires multi-discipline leadership capability with vendors, subcontractors, and employee-owners, etc. Responsible for executing the maintenance scopes of work in compliance with the prime contract and Austin internal policies and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Contract Administration
- Cost and Productivity Management
- Safety and Environmental
Click here for full details on duties and responsibilities.
- Four-year degree in a technical field of study.
- CMRT required; will be expected to achieve CMRP certification within 1 year of assignment.
- Minimum of 10 years in a Site Manager, Superintendent, or Project Coordinator role in maintenance operations.
- Experience in managing nested small cap reimbursable operations is preferred.
- Communication – ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization; ability to write routine reports and correspondence; ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point).
- Thorough understanding of maintenance execution and reliability best practices.
- Read and interpret project drawings and specifications.
- Ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures concerning employment, compensation, HSE, employee relations, etc.
- Contribute to project pursuit efforts and effectively present to groups or in interviews for project competitions.
- Contribute to evaluation of a preventative maintenance program.
- Risk assessment to identify and mitigate hazards.