We are looking for a someone who can provide the projectsupport needed to ensure cross-team readiness for SaaS commercial models. Therole will be accountable for maintaining cross-organizational requirements,monitoring execution and compliance with product introduction programrequirements, and working with field and product leaders to continuallyoptimize the product GTM motion.
You have strong interpersonal skills to foster close workingrelationships with executives, sales, customer success, channel, productmanagement, and business transformation teams. In addition, you are a strategicattitude, and are data driven in your approach, intellectual curiosity, andhave the ability to influence, detail oriented and you are able to move quicklywhile keeping focused on high impact projects with limited direction andsupervision.
- Drive SaaS commercial change and evolution to supportSplunk’s growing cloud business and our evolving GTM needs acrossattract-land-adopt-expand-renew
- Work closely with Splunk GTM and sales leaders, Splunk ITand Business Transformation, and acquired SaaS businesses to support allaspects of SaaS commercial transformation across key Splunk systems (Eloqua,SFDC, CPQ, SAP BRIM, Zuora integration)
- Develop, coordinate, communicate, and execute on new SaaSGTM systems requirements, including helping business partners develop clearrequirements, MVP, business justification, achievements and timelines, andassess risks
- Continually look for ways to improve and scale GTM processes& operations
- Partner with the overall IT organization for long-termplanning, prioritization, roadmap planning, design, and UAT
- Excel at decision-making, consensus building, and conflictmanagement across cross functional groups
- Track and communicate project status and dependencies to allimpacted parties
- Coordinate on strategic system projects with Sales,Marketing, Legal, Finance/OM, and Product Management teams
- 5-12 years of experience driving SaaS /Cloud and GTM needsacross a fast growing enterprise software company
- SaaS GTM Systems and Operations expertise. Familiarity withunderlying capabilities needed for seamless customer sales experience andcommercial subscription systems capabilities for SaaS sales & renewalsoperations
- Experience with usage-based billing, metering, pooledlicense entitlements, automated license and trial provisioning, cloudmarketplace sales
- Knowledge and hands on experience with strategic systemstransformation projects with Sales, Marketing, Legal, Finance/OM & PMteams.
- Previous experience with the following: owning projects frominitial question to development to rollout, prioritize multiple & competingpriorities.
- You are known as someone who “gets stuff done” and isn’tafraid to roll up sleeves.
- Bachelor's degree preferred, MBA/graduate degree a plus
- For this specific role we are not able to considersponsorship/visa transfers.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicantswill receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or anyother applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which thecandidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locationswhere required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants witharrest and conviction records.