We are looking for a visionary Software Sales representative to focus on the Navy’s C4I programs in the San Diego area. You have sales experience in this vertical with a terrific reputation for overachieving quota while focusing on the customer. S/he should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan and consistently deliver on quarterly revenue targets. We also encourage our employees to bring their innovative ways to the table.
You will possess a real passion for both a sales and technical background that enables them to drive an engagement at the CXO level as well as with software developers and IT architects. The Sales Representative will be an especially strong and creative thinker who loves a team environment and adopts all aspects of selling. S/he should be able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and have very strong verbal and written communication skills.
Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that!
- We seek 7+ years of direct software sales experience to federal DoD customers a requirement
- You possess a minimum 5+ years of outside/field sales experience
- You also possess 3+ years of current Navy sales experience (preferred)
- You display technical acumen with the ability to relate it with business value
- You apply security and cloud expertise in building and maintaining relationships with customer CISO/SecOps/Security Leaders
- You have a demonstrated and consistent track record of sales performance and knowledge
- You are comfortable with an enterprise and transactional sales model
- Experience and credibility selling to senior sales business manager levels
- Design and execute sales campaigns with sales teams & partner with Splunk's ecosystem/channel to run programs
- We seek high intellect, flexibility and the capacity to multitask and create something better
- You'll need your excellent qualifying and closing skills
- Business development, prospecting skills and ability to build strong partner relationships
- Ability to forecast, handle sales expenses and have fun!
Education: Got it!
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
- Must currently be authorized to work in the United States on a full time basis
Qualified Military Veterans encouraged to apply!!!
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.