The Project Manager will be responsible for creating, managing, and distributing required project reports and documentation.
Skills and qualifications required:
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to analyze project requirements and create a project plan
· Strategic planning and execution of mission objectives
· Ability to communicate effectively
· Technical experience in Agile methodologies and IT, software, systems engineering and/or cyber security
· Business development and proposal writing
· Ability to use PM tools to track projects
· Ensuring that project milestones are met
· Hiring, mentoring and managing the project staff
If you wish to apply, please attach your resume either in word or PDF format and submit to email@example.com.
Syneren is a CMMI level 3 certified small business with comsiderable systems engineering, software and SATCOM strengths. We have been serving the federal government agencies since 2003, and have been awarded the Small Business of the Year award and Smartceo awards.
We love our employees, every person in out company is an asset. We all care for our customer needs. Our motto is "delivering high performance" do that we can meet and exceed our customers expectations.
More information is at www.Syneren.com.
Help us improve SACC by providing feedback about this job:
Report an issue