This is an outstanding role: We will teach you how the financial services industry works and how this industry makes money. You will learn a little bit about each of Fidelity’s 150+ products. We will help you network with senior leaders across the firm. You will learn how we manage our most sophisticated clients – both the sales process and how we manage existing client relationships. And you will learn about how data drives large financial decisions. You will have the opportunity to support a variety of initiatives that have a firmwide impact. As such, we are looking for the smartest and most curious person we can find!
The Expertise and Skills You Bring
Minimum 3-5 years of work experience; career changers are certainly welcome. We want to find someone who is willing to commit to the financial services industry.
Specific job responsibilities include:
• Build client-by-client relationship strategies (data, research, strategy, events, etc).
• Specifically, this person will work on some of the largest bank and insurance relationships, supporting the Senior Relationship Manager. Key clients include Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Blackrock, and 10-15 more.
• Support the head of the Enterprise Relationships Group to build strategies to work with key financial services partners that also happen to be fierce competitors.
• Support the head of the Enterprise Relationships Group and Fidelity’s CFO to run the Bank Strategy Committee Help to run a few large events each year, including Fidelity Bank Day and Fidelity Insurance Day.
• Review market and competitive research to create fact-based recommendations.
• Supporting a variety of ad-hoc requests from across the ERG team.
• Non-Technical Skills:
• Someone who reads the newspaper and likes current events
• Good with people; comfortable speaking in front of a group
• Good writer; summarize complex ideas succinctly
• Someone who is not afraid to take initiative and exhibit self-motivation in the workplace
• Someone who knows the basics of the financial services industry
• Given the small size of our group and the fact our work is always changing, we also seek someone who is flexible to have their work evolve, the people from whom they take direction to evolve, and to influence others without authority
• Ability to utilize data to make a recommendation or decision
• Experience with Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Excel
• If you have any experience with Salesforce, LinkedIn, data visualization software like DOMO or Tableau, Microsoft Teams or database management that would be phenomenal but not vital
Fidelity Enterprise Relationships Group, a unit of Fidelity Investments, manages the holistic, 360-degree relationship with Fidelity’s most important clients. We work with every part of Fidelity’s internal organization, and we put our clients first.
So, how do we do this important work?
We listen to our clients, generate great data, build extensive research and specific strategies for each client, grow executive relationships, and organize internal education. The work that we are doing is a key enabler for the future growth of our company.
We are a group that works hard and likes to have fun together, and we value candid debate, honesty and trust. The members of our team have a range of career experiences, and we value people who have life and career experiences that are different from our own.
Help us improve SACC by providing feedback about this job:
Report an issue