Hyatt Hotels Corporation is aninternational hotel operating company with $4.5B in annual revenue and morethan 1,000 properties spanning more than 60 countries. We are dedicatedto completely reinventing the way we engage with our guests and are activelyseeking transformative digital professionals to play a key role in theseefforts. As a family-owned business since 1957, Hyatt has expanded to aglobal organization spanning 19 individual brands and engages with millions ofcustomers every single year.
If you are an innovative digitalprofessional who is interested in revolutionizing web and mobile products on aglobal scale, we want to speak with you!
Hyatt is fully dedicated to reimaginingthe digital journey of their guests. One of the most critical parts ofthis reimagining is delivering personalized guest experiences through digitalchannels before, during, and after a hotel stay.
The Associate Product DevelopmentManager will play a pivotal role in defining, prioritizing, and executingcapabilities, features, and experiences to enable new guest experiences andoptimizing existing elements of the app and web experience.
Reporting to the Principal ProductManager, this professional will be accountable for the execution and deliveryof digital experiences throughout the end-to-end guest journey. They willpartner closely with Digital colleagues in design, engineering, and productmanagement in order to execute on a product roadmap in support of our effortsto revamp the Hyatt digital experience for guests. They will also regularlyinterface with colleagues across Hyatt (ex: hotel operations, loyalty program,digital content) to ensure seamless integration with broader Hyatt initiatives.
- Design a customer-centric, data-driven product that will intuitively guide guests through the entire travel journey
- Develop, prioritize, and execute an evolving, guest-first product roadmap
- Identify and research data-driven insights; making sound data-driven feature-functionality decisions
- Work collaboratively across design and engineering within the team to prioritize efforts aligned to the roadmap
- Collaborate with other Digital Product teams as well as colleagues on the Brand, Digital Content, and Operations teams to ensure the needs of all stakeholders are captured and incorporated into product roadmap
- Regularly communicate product status to Digital leadership and highlight quantifiable business impacts
- Demonstrate a commitment to Hyatt core values
The position responsibilities outlinedabove are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties,responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned asnecessary.
- 3+ years of digital product management experience
- Experience managing mobile apps and/or web properties and/or back-end digital systems
- Experience working within cross-functional Agile teams
- Strong background in hypothesis-driven product development, lean tools & methodologies, and data-driven decision making
- Comfortable managing discussions with business stakeholders as well as technical resources
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field