NextEraEnergy’s Power Generation Division is looking for a CWE Valuation andScheduling Engineer to support the Center of Work Excellence (CWE) thatprioritizes and schedules all work on a daily basis for the wind, solar, andbattery storage generation fleet across the US and Canada.
TheCenter of Work Excellence (CWE) Valuation and Scheduling Engineer will overseethe prioritization and optimization of all work to maximize revenue andminimize downtime from a portfolio view. This team will support theCWE operating system to achieve real time optimization and make necessaryadjustments to the operating system work plan. The position presently follows a10-hour rotating shift that requires candidate to work weekends, and someholidays.
Underlimited guidance, successful candidate will validate the CWE operating systemoutput to ensure practical work plans are sent to the sites.
Otherresponsibilities include but may not be limited to:
- Validate optimizer plan for financing/contract implications, warranty coordination, workforce optimization and routing, weather, parts, coordination with Central Maintenance
- Communicate and coordinate with sites on work plans to identify and correct any issues
- Develop and adjust work processes to support implementation of the CWE
- Monitor dashboards and KPI’s to identify and track potential issues
- Bachelors Science in Industrial Engineering preferred
Employeesin this role apply diversified knowledge of engineering principles andpractices to a broad variety of assignments and related fields. Individualswill use advanced techniques and modification and extension of theories,precepts, and practices.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Plans and conducts work requiring judgment in independent evaluation, selection, and substantial adaptation/modification of standard techniques, procedures, and criteria
- Devises new solutions to problems encountered
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s - Engineering
- Experience: 2+ years