Areasof responsibility will mainly focus on wind turbine generator and motor systemsroot cause analysis and countermeasure development, including but not limitedto:
· · · AC and DC Pitch Motor and Yaw Motor systems
Stronglypreferred to have knowledge and experience in operation, diagnostics, designand repair techniques of power electronics technologies(converters/inverters).
Bachelor’sDegree in Electrical Engineering with at least five years of experience inthe field of generator and motor technology. Registration as a licensedProfessional Engineer is a plus.
Employeesin this role have responsibility for interpreting, organizing, executing, andcoordinating assignments. This involves exploration of subject area, definitionof scope, selection of areas for investigation, and development of novelconcepts.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Plans and develops engineering projects concerned with unique orcontroversial complexities which have important impact on major companyprograms
• Acts as technical liaison to individuals within and outside theorganization with responsibility to act independently regarding technicalmatters pertaining to individual's field
• Completes assignments given in broad terms concerning generalobjectives and limitations
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned
• Bachelor's- Engineering
• Experience:5+ years