Job Description & SummaryA career in our Advisory Acceleration Centre is the natural extension of PwC’s leading class global delivery capabilities. We provide premium, cost effective, high quality services that support process quality and delivery capability in support for client engagements.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As an Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
Invite and give in the moment feedback in a constructive manner.
Share and collaborate effectively with others.
Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
Keep up-to-date with developments in area of specialism.
Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in the materials I produce.
Build and maintain an internal and external network.
Seek opportunities to learn about how PwC works as a global network of firms.
Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
PMP or CAPM or other
Demonstrates some knowledge of, and/or proven record of success in roles involving a project life cycle, from analysis of front end governance/controls, through mid-project cost and schedule assessments, to back end dispute resolution services, as well as having knowledge in the following areas:
- Understanding project governance, e.g. organizational and process aspects;
- Understanding risk management and analysis, e.g. risk register, risk modeling, root cause analysis, issue management, prudency reviews;
- Understanding construction project management and controls, e.g. schedule and cost control, change management;
- Understanding complex schedule analytics, e.g. critical path, schedule compression/time-cost trade-off, change impacts;
- Understanding performance metrics and project reporting; and,
- Understanding project technology, e.g. project and portfolio management, applications to quantify cause and effect of delays.
Demonstrates some abilities and/or a proven record of success using issued technology (i.e. MS Office Suite, Google and Lotus Notes) and effective written and verbal business communication abilities to complete business process execution and analyses that include the following:
- Leading multiple work streams or project teams to execute against an existing project or work plan;
- Promoting, managing and delivering the continuous improvement of activities and service delivery;
- Displaying effective organization skills, managing multiple and competing priorities and coaching others to improve these skills;
- Proposing solutions to manage client expectations and managing the delivery of the solution through the broader team;
- Displaying attention to detail in executing and reviewing work products to establish the highest quality deliverables in the allotted time frame;
- Driving standardization of delivery and activities to provide efficient client service; and,
- Utilizing Agile/SCRUM.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)Degrees/Field of Study required:Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Travel RequirementsUp to 40%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?No
Government Clearance Required?No
Job Posting End DateAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.