Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
The NIKE, Inc. Supply Chain team is the engine that propels product around the world. Supply Chain experts ensure that every year, almost a billion units of footwear, apparel and equipment arrive at the right place, at the right time. To ensure this complex job goes off without a hitch, Supply Chain teams work with a network of more than 50 distribution centers, thousands of accountants, and more than 100,000 retail stores worldwide — making the impossible happen every single day.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a Sr. E-Commerce Logistics Analyst to join the Nike Trade and Transportation team! This person will be responsible for executing delivery precision improvement with a focus on improving on-time shipping and delivery performance for NIKE Digital consumers and customers. This role interfaces with management, internal/ external customers, Distribution Centers, and Nike Digital Marketplace Operations (MPO). The Sr. Digital E-Commerce Analyst will represent NA Transportation on cross-functional teams, contributing process flow mapping, data analysis, impact assessment, and presentations in support of projects and departmental goals. This role plays a major role in Digital Peak season including carrier capacity planning, forecasting and performance reporting. You will be responsible for planning and executing an outbound parcel shipment forecast for both national and regional Logistics Service Providers (LSPs). The Sr. E-Commerce Logistics Analyst will work with the E-Commerce Logistics Manager to analyze performance data for driving key decisions around service, operations and overall logistics. This role will assist in facilitation and encouragement of continual improvement processes focused on making the operations more effective and flexible.
This role will work closely with Transportation Operations team to plan, develop and coordinate movement of product from distribution facilities to Digital consumers, NIKE’s Retail stores and wholesale customer doors. Additionally, this role will interact with the Regional Transportation Team to provide day-to-day operational support for customer delivery activities and related communication among internal and external partners and (LSP's) in respective regions. This role will interact with Omnichannel Transportation for strategy on consumer focusing initiatives and work closely with LSP Management on conduct business reviews to review performance based on service level agreements. This role will partner very closely with Market Place Operations (MPO) Digital team to build flex capacity solutions to meet and exceed consumer and customers demand. Lastly, individual will be tasked to seek out, introduce and apply industry 'best practices' with a focus on efficiency and sustainability.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
- Support the execution/operationalization of all Digital projects and transportation initiatives with Digital DC's in partnership with Omnichannel Transportation
- Develop and deliver high-impact presentations to communicate strategic plans, roadmaps and initiative status updates to the broader organization. Manage a wide range of quantitative and qualitative inputs, simplify your message and influence various partners
- Define, track and communicate network wide and departmental KPIs across the distribution centers; seek opportunities and provide recommendations for process improvement
- Drive process improvement by using performance reports to measure carrier service to consumer
- Coordinates forecasting and reporting for key Digital launches and activities with Transportation Strategy;
- Execute forecasting and reporting process improvements by using performance metrics between MPO's Digital and Digital DC's teams in partnership with Transportation Strategy
- Support the development and maintenance of Holiday/Peak/non-Peak season operational plans with Digital DC’s to maximize capacity needs and to ensure on-time performance
- Proactively communicate opportunities to minimize outbound capacity constraints by improving escalation and tracking carrier trends in key city markets
- Initiate, develop, and implement continuous improvement activities to improve operating metrics and performance, specifically related to cost, service, and compliance for domestic freight movement (e.g. mode optimization, carrier selection)
- Proactively identify outbound transportation cost savings opportunities (e.g. routing of split shipments, air to ground opportunities, accessorial spend review) and raise to appropriate transportation or cross-functional partner (e.g. DC, MPO)
WHAT YOU BRING
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Engineering, Economics, Finance, Mathematics or related field.
- 7+ years' transportation planning experience preferred
- 2+ year Project Management experience
- 3 to 5 years' progressively responsible experience in supporting customer delivery operations and DTC online delivery support would be a plus.
- Proficiency with Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint, Database Management
- Strong experience in using VBA, SQL, Tableau in a business environment
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
At NIKE, Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best — and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key.* This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.