NextEra Energy is ranked No. 1 among electric and gas utility companies in Fortune® magazine's "World's Most Admired Companies®." Join a team that’s among the very best…at NextEra Energy Resources.
Leaders in this job are responsible for the daily management and leadership of a wind power generation facility. Individuals are responsible for the overall safe and reliable operation of the wind site.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Monitors, controls, and forecasts plant budgets and ensures compliance with all contractual obligations
• Interfaces with land owners, utilities, regulatory agencies, and local government and community representatives
• Maintains all company supplied equipment, facilities, and tooling
• Ensures compliance to all company safety and environmental policies
• Performs other collateral duties in support of the Power Generation Division (PGD) portfolio
• Uses computer based applications
• Completes reports and paperwork
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned
•High School Grad / GED
•Bachelor's or Equivalent Experience
•Valid Driver's License (NON CDL)