Each associate joining the program is assigned a Senior Development Leader who will mentor you during the program and ensure you are supported through your journey. In addition, you are paired with a peer mentor who will start working with you even before you join. With each rotation you will have a manager that will invest in coaching you and provide regular feedback as you work on the objectives specific to the rotation. We take all new hires through a 2-week academy upon joining the program and training is offered throughout the program to develop your skills further. In addition to working on key projects there is time for you to connect with your peers and social activities are regularly arranged within the teams.
You’ll be successful as a Business Associate if you possess a passion for client service, apply facts and logic to solve challenging problems, work well in teams, and communicate clearly and effectively. Commitment to your personal development and an ability to communicate clearly and effectively is a must for this role since associates are expected to take action on feedback and rapidly develop business skills and leadership traits.
What you will do to make an impact
- Collaborate with senior service leaders to identify opportunities to deliver greater effectiveness and efficiencies within their organisation.
- Lead initiatives to improve client engagement and retention metrics.
- Leverage mathematical and analytical methods to develop creative approaches to solve complex problems.
- Perform retention and bright spot analysis to understand client behaviors in order to share recommendations that enhance how we provide value to our clients and therefore retention
- Perform client facing service role applying learnings to improve the client experience and performance indicators.
- Manage change programs to ensure successful implementation of initiatives measuring impact and identifying opportunities to further improve.
- Create clear and compelling communications.
- Lead and be part of global teams.
- Mentor others.
Successful Candidates typically have
- Bachelor’s degree required; STEM or Masters Degree preferred.
- Passion/enthusiasm for client service and team leadership
- Proven track record of high performance fueled by critical thinking, analytic and communications skills
- Emotional intelligence
- Intern / professional experience
- Quantitative problem-solving skills
- Background or interest in technology
- Volunteer / University society
- Ideally Club or society leader role (Captain, president, finance secretary etc)
- Multilingual (in EMEA)
- The Client Services Organization is a global team, and applicants with unrestricted work authorization in the United States, United Kingdom, or Spain are encouraged to apply. Learn more at jobs.gartner.com
(Applicants with unrestricted work authorization in India or Singapore, where Gartner has additional Client Services Centers of Excellence, are encouraged to explore and apply to appropriate opportunities in those countries)